Sunday 13 January 2013

Youtube Channels

Well for the past 3 months i have been addicted to watching people's youtube channels...like addicted i cant stop once iv started, iv even watch some over again as i like them that much. I thought id share with you my fave ones maybe you could go an have a look at, an also maybe you could send me some that maybe you think that i would enjoy:)





Zoella - YouTube
My Blog  (her blog)
More Zoella

Joe - YouTube

Sprinkle of Glitter - YouTube ( not really watched all of hers yet, but so far they are just as good as the others:D)
sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com/
Sprinkle of Chatter - YouTube

MarcusButlerTV - YouTube (Marcus as done some real life video's, like things that actually happen to you in everyday life.)

Caspar Lee - YouTube

Jack Harries - YouTube (he also has a twin brother called Fin who is in some of his videos)

PointlessBlog - YouTube
Daily Vlogs - YouTube

Janoskians - YouTube (These guys as hilarious but they do, do things that are very dangerous)
JanoskiansBlog's channel - YouTube
daresundays - YouTube

TGF. - YouTube (These guys actually live like round the corner from me, an they are similar to the Janoskians)

 Okay so you guys might watch more than me, but these are the main ones that i actually watch, maybe you could leave me comments to give me more people to watch:), give me a follow too maybe:)




Mwahhh xx

1 comment: