Saturday 19 January 2013

The Bow:)


Not very good, but it was my first try:)

I have recently tried the bow hair style, i have been wanted to know for ages how to do it but i didn't have a clue how to.
Sooooooo... i looked online on some of the girls i watch on youtube an i came across that Louise had done a tutorial on it, so i had a look an gave it a whirl.
I thought it was going to be really hard, but it is simple an easy to do. I will leave a link to the video, so if you are interested you can take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOTdZuWECHg&list=UUfAEEhKikW1676DCa_0OWLA&index=10


I found that it didn't work as well as i would have hoped as my hair is just resting on my boobies(HAHA) so its not very long, but as Louise as longer hair it worked better, i also have layers i'm trying to grow out.
Leave some comments an tell me what you thought, an how you found it maybe:).



Mwahhh xxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment