Saturday 18 May 2013

Heartbreak:(

Okay guys.....so you all know that I am a massive JLS fan, an you may of heard about them splitting up an going their different ways.

I can not explain to you how bad I took this news an still to this day finding it hard to take in that after December JLS won't be them all together but as separate people. Okay I know what your all thinking....stop being so stupid get over it bleh bleh....but to me those boys were not just a boyband to me they helped me through tough times an guided me an also made me follow my dreams and made me the most happiest person ever!!!!!

I will never forget the times iv shared with them, seen them live an also met them.....i am so honored to have met them touched them,hugged then and even kisses them...
On that note I'm seeing them next Saturday on the 25th of May and I'm supper excited but feeling very emotional about seeing them after the announcement.

On the 13th of December 2013 will be the last time I see JLS together for God knows how long and that for me is breaking my heart.....I know they are still gonna be there but having them not as JLS is so hard for anyone to understand if you are not a JLS'ter.....

But the thing I'm going to take from this is that, they haven't died, I can still listen to there music an still be as crazily obsessed an mad about them as I have been already, they are still all friends, this is not over for JLS an us JLS'ter as once a JLS'ter always a JLS'TER :D
 A..M...O....J



Mwah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment